Premier Series Water Softener From WaterSmart
The Premier series water softener from Watersmart is a popular product in our lineup. This water softener provides reliable, effective water softening and a wide range of features at an economical price.
With something for every home, these superior water softeners are the solution to the problems created by hard water in the Kitchener-Waterloo area. if you are unsure which model is best suited to your needs, contact us.
"We purchased a new water softener from Watersmart Systems several months ago and were very pleased with the excellent service we received, from ordering to fast efficient fitting (we had a blockage in the laundry room grate - not only did the guys unblock it, they also cleaned everything up)! Very courteous and respectful, we would not hesitate recommending Watersmart Systems."
Premier Series Water Softener Highlights and Advantages
If you are looking for a mid-high level water softener, the Premier series model may meet your requirements. This product is a high-efficiency unit that can cope with 32,000 grain up to 150,000 grains of regeneration. The Premier series is the ecological solution to the water treatment needs of your home. With a quartz under bedding to evenly distribute the water and maximize the water flow rate and a safety float brine assembly, the Premier series is an efficient unit that will produce clear, soft water every time.
Worried About Hard Water Effects?
The Kitchener-Waterloo area is known for its hard water challenges, making a reliable and effective water softener a must. The Premier Series water softener effectively removes calcium and magnesium deposits from your water and dramatically improves its quality.
You can look forward to easier household chores as this water softener will significantly reduce scaly buildup in your pipes, taps, showers, sinks, and bathtubs. In addition, you will find that your clothes will be fresher and cleaner than ever before. Enjoy improved personal cleanliness as the Premier water softener makes washing and showering a more pleasurable experience by removing scaly buildup that can inhibit the functionality and appearance of your plumbing fixtures.
Read our FAQ's to help you understand why you need a water softener
if you live in the Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge or Guelph areas.
Kitchener: 519-745-3170 Waterloo: 519.886.7331
Cambridge: 519.886.7331 Guelph: 519.836.2543
The Premier series water softener comes loaded with features that will improve your water quality. This model provides more features than both the Plumber series and Econo series models. See our full water softener lineup here.
- Saves on salt and water
- Solid-state microprocessor with easy access front panel settings
- Regenerates on demand based on water usage
- Double backwash ability, offers optimum regeneration, efficiency, and cleaning ability
- Counter current (up-flow) regeneration capacitor back-up with two-hour power carry- over
- 12-volt transformer provides safe and easy installation
- Washed quartz under bedding - does not impart hardness into softened water
- Safety float brine valve assembly that prevents salt tank overflows
- Full one-inch diameter riser tube
- Pol-E-Wound fiberglass resin tanks provide superior strength, does not deteriorate, rust, or corrode
- Superior quality and warranty
- High-efficiency unit
- 32,000 grain up to 150,000 grains
- Up-flow regeneration and dry brine system
- Fully programmable for changing water conditions and requirements
- Silencer on drain line
- Heavy-duty sweat jacket
- 8 years on valve, 5 years on labour and all other parts + BONUS SPECIAL
Bonus Special! - Includes installation, by-pass valve and two 20kg bags of salt!
Why WaterSmart is the "Smart" Choice
We have a long, established reputation for providing quality water softeners and outstanding service in the Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, and Guelph region. With over 20 years in business, our team of water experts are confident they can provide solutions to the hard water problems you may be facing in your home or business. Contact us for all your water quality improvement needs or for more information about the Premier series water softener.